Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Dr. Anton T. Squeegee is offline

Default New meter! :-)

In article ,
(known to some as Starflex) scribed...

snippety

So, I'm searching a meter (not too expensive... I'm a student!), and I'm
looking for Meterman meters.
What do you thing about this meter? They are a little bit cheaper than
Fluke..Can you indicate me a model, for my uses (...I think, general
purpose...)?
I was looking for "38xr" meterman...what do you think about this?

A "cheap" meter may work well enough for student stuff, but I would
go for a Fluke as soon as you can afford it (and you may be able to find
a used one on That Auction Site).

Thank you a lot, and sorry for my bad english! :-)

Trust me, your english is better than some of my fellow Americans!
;-)

Keep the peace(es).

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)