Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Starflex Starflex is offline

Default New meter! :-)

Hi!
I'm an italian student and I'm searching a new meter for my hobby.
In this moment, I'm trying to repair a monitor, but I sometimes repair bike,
sometimes I work in the electric euipment of cars, etc.
So, I'm searching a meter (not too expensive... I'm a student!), and I'm
looking for Meterman meters.
What do you thing about this meter? They are a little bit cheaper than
Fluke..Can you indicate me a model, for my uses (...I think, general
purpose...)?
I was looking for "38xr" meterman...what do you think about this?

Thank you a lot, and sorry for my bad english! :-)