Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E C & E is offline

Default How to build pole barn workshop on unlevel site

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 11, 8:15 pm, Reggie Burnett wrote:
[snip]

Any suggestions?

At the risk of sounding like a smart-ass: level the site.
The dozer rental, or as Jack suggested a BobCat, won't be as much as
the code will make you spend when you are planning on using a
partially exposed foundation.

From a guy who knows nothing (me) this might be a legitimate question. If
he cuts into the high side with a hoe or Bobcat shouldn't he provide for
drainage that might run to and then into the building? Should he burry
perforated drain pipe under stone on that end and route it away from the
building? Heck, I'm not even building but I'd like to know. TIA, Chuck