Posted to rec.woodworking
Reggie Burnett Reggie Burnett is offline

Default How to build pole barn workshop on unlevel site

Ross Hebeisen wrote:
if you don't need a concrete floor and could go with wood, just put a
rim joist fastened to the polls, level from front to back. you know,
with a crawl space under the sloped end.
ross

I think this might be my best approach. I'm planning on building the
shop back in some trees. There's very small trees and brush that I'm
clearing away now. Think I need to do anything but saw them off at the
ground? I wouldn't want a tree sprouting out and trying to come through
my floor.

Thanks
Reggie