Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default A Trip Down Memory Lane (Somewhat O.T.)

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

How about firearms?

A trip to the town dump with a .22 rifle was a Sunday ritual in the

summer.

The summer I turned nine ('51) I got my first .22 and spent almost a month
"living off the land" in my own "camp" on my grandparents farm in S.
Louisiana ... with the occasional trip into the farmhouse at night time to
avail myself of any goodies my grandmother made sure were left out for me to
"find", even though I had assured her that I was tough enough to eat
squirrel for the rest of my life.

.... smart lady, that dear grandmother of mine!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07