Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

CptDondo wrote:
Rudy Canoza wrote:
CptDondo wrote:

Really? So was a black man free to immigrate here and 'assimilate'?
How about a Chinese coolie laborer? How about an Indian from South
America? Or perhaps a Mexican?

I don't know about the blacks. Up until the latter half of the 19th
century, the others didn't have a problem.

LOL. You "don't know abou the blacks?" Dude, study your American
history.

I'm aware of the treatment of black slaves. I don't
know anything about the treatment of black foreigners
who came here. I think you don't know anything about
it, either.

And the others "didn't have a problem?"

Right. Up until the time when racial exclusion laws
began to be passed in the latter half of the 19th
century, they didn't have a problem immigrating here.