Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Global Warming and CO2 levels

in 623283 20070312 100358 Tony Williams wrote:
In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:

However they were still handing out this stuff for kids, along
with cod liver oil. I believe it became known as "welfare orange
juice" because it was handed out by the welfare clinics.

I used to like that orange juice, and the tablespoon
of malt every day. We had to take one penny to
school every day to pay for it. One tablespoon,
tied to the 'malt cupboard' with string, and shared
by everyone in the classroom.

Did you two mean "Cod Liver Oil and Malt" ?
I was addicted to the stuff (you can still buy it) and I also liked
Scott's Emulsion - anyone remember that?