Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Global Warming and CO2 levels

On 2007-03-11, Andy Hall wrote:

Do you remember that dreadful synthetic orange juice?

Good Lord, no. Rationing was abolished the year I was born.

Likewise, although AIUI, it was phased out over a few years.

However they were still handing out this stuff for kids, along with
cod liver oil. I believe it became known as "welfare orange juice"
because it was handed out by the welfare clinics. (nowadays I expect
they are called well-baby clinics).

Yes...I remember that. My mum used to have to go down to an office to
collect it for my younger siblings. You had to drink it quick after
diluting it, or the orange bit all settled out at the bottom, leaving
pale orange water above it. We didn't have spoons...!

http://www.diybanter.com