Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Global Warming and CO2 levels

On 2007-03-11, Andy Hall wrote:

Do you remember that dreadful synthetic orange juice?

Good Lord, no. Rationing was abolished the year I was born.

Likewise, although AIUI, it was phased out over a few years.

However they were still handing out this stuff for kids, along with
cod liver oil. I believe it became known as "welfare orange juice"
because it was handed out by the welfare clinics. (nowadays I expect
they are called well-baby clinics).

Nutritionists now market cod liver oil under the Omega-3 brand which
of course makes it much more acceptable.

--

..andy