Lee Blaver

Default Corgi Registered ?

Andrew McKay wrote:
I must admit that although I'm well able to do the necessary pipework

to connect up (and I've done this sort of job before no problem) I
wouldn't even think of taking on a job of this nature.

Some things are best left to the experts.

I installed our RSF combi (simple swap, and I did get a gas safety cert
on it later), but I wouldn't dream of installing anything open or
passive flued.

I hate standard gas fires anyway, they make me feel ill even if they
have been properly fitted and serviced.
I certainly wouldn't have one installed here, whoever fitted it :-)

I was just wondering, are Gas fires statisically any more hazardous than
other open flued appliances?
Even coal/wood fires produce CO after all...

Lee

--
To reply use lee.blaver and NTL world com