Posted to misc.consumers.house
MournSword MournSword is offline

Default Refrigerator freezing in unheated area....

I'd like to install a very small refrigerator in a barbecue type
island I'm building. Problem is, that it gets below freezing here
very frequently.

I'd only use the refrigerator (and only have power to it), when I'm
barbecueing in the warmer months. Would having a small refrigerator
with no power hurt the refrigerator during the cold months..? Any
information appreciated, especially hands on experiences about having
a refrigerator in an unheated area, garage, yard or whatever!!
Thanks, Larry

P.S. - Feel free to email me as well on this.