Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default 3-part 3-way Switch Circuit Design

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:04:53 -0500, Terry
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:29:33 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:15:02 -0400, "RBM" rbm2(remove
wrote:

Are you planning this with line carrier switches like x-10 or standard
switches?

I just meant standard switches. The op didn't say anything about the
current demands are for 3 "zones", and I admit I didn't consider that.

Think this might work?

http://i16.tinypic.com/33vondk.gif

The masters would have to be triple throw.

I had to cut off the last set of switches to be able to see the
labels.

You get the idea.

That one should work, but I'd prefer doing it with diodes (It just
takes 2 per light).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster