Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default OT - Looking For A Specific Book

J T wrote:
Sun, Mar 11, 2007, 8:32am (J. Clarke) doth
sayeth:
Here's an outfit that claims to have one (Item #72 on the page),
limited edition #300 of 2000 copies printed, signed by the authors,
for 150 bucks. If there were only 2000 printed that might explain why
it's hard to find.
Seems to have been published by a Bible publisher of all things, which
might explain why it managed to not get into the LOC.
My dogwood died many years ago and I've never gotten around to
replacing it.

What's the link? Can't say I'd pay anywhere near that much for
one, but would like to check it out at least.

Damn me. I could have sworn I put in the link.
http://www.rwmilitarybooks.com/home/list60chris.html

I once worked with a guy who had worked for a publishing company.
They frequently printed religious material - and also Playboy
magazine.

They can replace dogwoods now?

Well, one can plant a new tree where the old one stood.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)