Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Choosing a Toilet

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:46:50 -0500, Luke Howett Fitzhugh
wrote:

I'm in luck! Consumer Reports has a review of toilets online from Aug.
2005. They talk about some of the things I was interested in. Should
have gone there, first. With the comments from this newsgroup, and the
analyses on CR, I'm confident that I'll have a reliable throne
installed by Monday.

Anyway, it looks like the Eljer Titan is going to deserve some
investigation. It's not easy to test a toilet in the showroom!

Luke

I saw that article in consumer reports last year. The Eljer was rated
much higher than the Toto. A higher price never guarantees a better
product. We're buying an Eljer this summer. -Chris