Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time."

On Mar 10, 9:09 am, Mitch Mitch@... wrote:
At least you have choices. In my small town, all we have is a
Menard's. Staffed only by retarded teenagers who avoid customer
contact at all costs.

Sorry to hear about your experience with Menards. I have probably
purchased over $100K from them in the past 10 years. They continually
surprise me with their knowledge and their "depth of stock",
especially in engineered lumber products. They never surprise me with
their prices, which are nearly always way better than Lowe's or Home
Desperate. Better still, here they honor "pocket peelers" - A 10% off
coupon booklet for Home Depot.

Hopefully things will improve for you. Be careful what you wish for,
though. Lowes or Home Depot won't be the answer...

JK