Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Mitchell Clive Mitchell is offline

Default Boiler, position of feed and return?

In message , raden
writes
I wouldn't let your neighbour anywhere near a gas appliance then - I
can't think of a single wall mounted boiler which ISN'T bottom fed

Maybe CORGI engineers are trained to mount them upside down?

I'm guessing maybe the "CORGI" badge has the same credibility as the
"NICEIC" badge. There are lots of complete electrical retards driving
round in company vans proudly displaying the NICEIC logo. That's
blanket approval for you.

Sometimes I think the only paperwork for joining the NICEIC is a cheque.

--
Clive Mitchell
http://www.bigclive.com