Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default electric fence?

longshot wrote:
recently my 2 black labs have found a way to climb over my fence, i
have seen people cure this by simply putting a car battery & a wire
around it. I don't have a clue how this works but would like to put
one up for a week or so & train them not to. anyone have any advice
or a link? thanks!

One last bit of advice: Do not pee on an electric fence. Urine is a
conductor.

A very good conductor.

You will instantly end up on your back, peeing toward the moon and howling
in such a terrible fashion than neighbors will herd the women and children
into the family room, call 911, and start praying out loud.