Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Global Warming and CO2 levels

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:26:00 GMT, Jim S wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:20:14 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:52:43 -0000, "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_ne...031455,00.html

That's interesting. He seemed to volunteer all he said at the

time
freely, and the various bits didn't seem overly cut and pasted. I
wonder what he now wants to retract and why ? Sinister isn't it !

AWEM

He has probably been leant upon by whoever provides his

funding....

Picked this off alt.comsumers.
As a retired scientist and having seen the programme.
It's all true, but against the flow (until temperatures begin to

fall)

Quite.

If one simply enters "carl wunsch" as search terms in Google, there
are a slew of articles in publications ranging from the Economist to
the Royal Society where he has said essentially the same things, so

it
isn't as though what he said in the C4 program was new for him.

Then one asks the obvious question of surely he saw the program

before
it went out.

Now he is complaining *after* it went out, one can only assume that

he
has been leaned on in some way or decided that he doesn't want to be
marginalised.

It's disappointing, but I suppose not surprising when science

becomes
so heavily influenced by populism rather than its core business.

--

.andy

It's the Spanish Inquisition all over again! We have WAYS to make you
think like us G

AWEM