Posted to uk.d-i-y
John. John. is offline

Default Boiler, position of feed and return?

"Donwill" popple @diddle .dot wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a 20Kw, wall mounted , condensing, gas boiler, balanced
flue through bungalow roof.
I would prefer to have the feed, return and gas pipes located at the
bottom of the boiler as it's more convenient for connecting to the valve
and airing cupboard cylinder which is located behind the wall.
A corgi registered friend who lives across the road says that all the
boilers he knows about have the feed and return located at the top of the
boiler.
Does anyone know of a condensing boiler where the feed and return are
located at the bottom? or is there a good reason why they should be
located at the top? e.g, in the case of pump failure hot water rises?
Regards
Don

Our Alpha CD32C has *all* pipes at the bottom. If he's CORGI then he needs a
refresher course.

John

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your