Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Choosing a Toilet

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:05:46 -0500, Luke Howett Fitzhugh
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:00:05 -0500, "betsyb"
wrote:

Wait till you see the differences in taller toilets' prices. My husband and
I are well over 65 and getting down is not bad but getting up is a different
matter. Guess well will just have to deal with it.

Thanks for the insight, BetsyB. Situations like what you describe is
exactly what I am trying to prepare for. I may have the money now for
a taller toilet, but I probably won't have the money after I retire
and go on a fixed income (in a couple of decades).

How does that work? If you don't spend it now, won't you have it
later?

Trying to 'make hay while the sun shines'.

Luke