Gunner

Default I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele)

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:20:59 +1100, "A.Gent"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:09:24 +1100, "A.Gent"
wrote:

I mean - its a bit sad quoting a fictional character who approved of and practised
incest.

Don't you think?

Cheers
Jeff

You mean it wasnt constitutionally protected like same sex marraige?

Gunner

I'm sorry, I don't understand your riposte.

Somehow Im not surprised.

Are you equating incest with homosexuality?

Only in so far they are both Constitutionally protected.

Are you defending incest?

Should I be?

Never mind.
It doesn't matter.

Indeed.

Glad to see you've updated your sig.

Jeff

Ill browse through the several dozen I have, until I find one that
****es you off, then lock it in for a while.

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African
Americans being the most prominent, who are disproportionately
invested in government jobs and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as
politically feasible, and use that money to buy as many of the
people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed
Leftist David Horowitz