Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Don" wrote in message
"Stefan Wolfe" wrote
Are you ready to accommodate an extra billion of the world's population
who would live here at the drop of a hat if we opened the doors?

Are YOU accomodating the 300million people that are already living in the
US?

This is a completely nonsensical statement. If I may ask, what are you
smoking?

Let me remind you that the *politicians* steal your money and then give it
to other people, some of which are these so called aliens.

However, unless they do it by rule of law they end up in prison, correct?
And we get to vote for politicians, correct? And if we don't like what they
do, we can at least vote them out, correct? What are you getting at anyway?
Are you saying that we must accept the illegal alien invasion because we
have corrupt politicans? Forgive me if I assert that this is a dumbass
position at best, insane at worst.

Your ire shouldn't be directed at the people that receive the stolen funds

First of all, I am not the one with ire...that appears to be your
speciality. Second, I am merely advocating the notion of rule of law being
applied to our immigration process. Stolen funds would be contrary to rule
of law.

but rather the people that are doing the stealing.
If every illegal alien was shipped back to where he came from tomorrow the
politicians would still be stealing your money and giving it to other
people.

Oh, I get it now: We should encourage illegal immigration so that corrupt
polititians no longer give the stolen money to Americans but to illegal
aliens.

Hello?
Anybody home inside your head?

I never understood how schizophrenics could really believe the reality they
thought they were in, while in the absence of logic, and while thinking
abnormal thoughts. Your comments have helped me get a better understanding
of your disorder and may I thank you for that.