Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Global Warming and CO2 levels

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"nightjar .uk.com" nightjar@insert my surname here wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message
How is reducing the CO2 output of the third world going to be done?
They don't have the same industries, etc. that we have,

That is true. For example, we now have hardly any steel production left,
while China produces around a quarter of the world's steel.

What about the other 95% of the world?

and they don't have cars.

I'll remember that next time I try to cross the road in Cairo.

Colin Bignell

How many in the rest of Africa?
Its like looking at the traffic in London and concluding that its like that
on Dartmoor.

Ignoring Africa - not my geographical area of expertise

Take any city on the Indian subcontinent or S E Asia

.... gridlocked on a regular basis

Dennis, I think you need to get out more (and car drivers out less)
--
geoff