Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Global Warming and CO2 levels

In message , nightjar
writes

"dennis@home" wrote in message
How is reducing the CO2 output of the third world going to be done?
They don't have the same industries, etc. that we have,

That is true. For example, we now have hardly any steel production left,
while China produces around a quarter of the world's steel.

and they don't have cars.

I'll remember that next time I try to cross the road in Cairo.

From my experience that's not a problem - they just sit there and don't
move

I remember an Egyptian getting very annoyed at my taking pictures of a
traffic jam - it wasn't the sort of image I should be taking. What did
he expect me to take - a photo of the decomposing corpse of a horse
which had pegged out down the road ?

--
geoff