Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time."

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:09:24 GMT, Mitch Mitch@... wrote:

At least you have choices. In my small town, all we have is a
Menard's. Staffed only by retarded teenagers who avoid customer
contact at all costs.

You can't really expect to have choices in a small town.

Don't know about hardware stores, but my home town of 50,000 had 3
lunch counters, only one nice place for dinner, and a Dairy Queen.

It had one high school.

If you had too many stores, it woudn't be a small town.