Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Two Asians walk into a bar. Next day, they own it.

That's it. The entire punch line.

Load of crap, too. In the 1980s, Japanese seemed to be
buying up all of California (they already owned most of
Hawaii.) The big Japanese banks were rolling in cash.
Back then, the story making the rounds was that the
grounds of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, if valued at
then-market prices, would have been worth more than all
commercial and residential real estate in the entire
state of California. I recall Japanese banks and
investors bought the Biltmore and the Bonaventure
hotels in downtown Los Angeles, and some other
prestigious properties in San Francisco.

So, what happened? Well, what happened is what usually
happens when rich but imprudent investors buy at the
top of the market. The Japanese banks came close to
insolvency, the properties went down in price, and the
hotels were sold for small fractions of what they had
cost.

wrote in message
ps.com...
English is America's language. Speak English or Die!!! Yes some of
the less intelligent immigrant groups keep to themselves and cant
learn English. These are nests of crime and terrorism and must be
eradicated. All illegals need to be sent back or eliminated. Save
America

On Mar 9, 6:58 pm, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Our ancestors came here LEGALLY. They assimilated by learning ENGLISH
and becoming Americans. These new immigrants just want to take and
epect us to cater to them. Put them in cargo containers and drop them
into the ocean!!!
Are you somehow afraid of someone not speaking English? Do they
make
you feel inferior? Do you feel bad because many of them are doing better
than you do, because they are willing to work harder?

Note: After my current responses I will make one more set of
in about 48 hours. I am doing this because this really does not fit in
this
newsgroup and I think it is time to come to an end. I will try to give
everyone a chance to ask for one more response and of course anyone is
welcome to respond after my last response.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit