Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Don Don is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote
Don wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote
Why are you opposed to Americans wanting to exercise their *right* to
control whom they allow into the country?

YOU don't have the right to control that which you don't own.
YOU don't own a country.

The citizens of a country *do* "own" it in a manner of speaking. They
*DO* have the legal, moral and political right to control immigration.
Whether or not they have the practical ability to do so is another matter.

None of what you wrote is correct in theory or practice and you know it.
You can only control that which you own.
I started to go there over your comment in another post about *we* the
nation, but chose not to.
This country is now inhabited it seems but a whole bunch of people that have
lost their sense of identity and cling desperately and pathetically to some
silly notion of *we*.
We this, we that, like they haven't the first clue about being
grown-ups........