Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Don Don is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
You obviously haven't studied my penal system proposal!

I think you would love it. I outline the underlying problem with the
entire
criminal justice system, and how to fix it. It would actually SAVE
taxpayer
money, and we would never be faced with prison overcrowding. It would add
national security. Wouldn't even need to endlessly argue over the death
penalty
any longer. It wouldn't be needed.

Here's mine, and its based on the true idea of *making the victim whole* as
indicated in Blacks Law Dictionary, which the current justice systems fails
at miserably.

1) All capital crimes shall be commensurated to a dollar value, ie., murder:
$1,000,000.00.
(don't even think about saying you can't place a dollar value on human life
for insurance companies do it all the time)

2) If a person has been proven to have committed murder he shall be required
to work in a secured environment for a length of time so that he will pay
restitution to the victims the amount of $1,000,000.00.

3) The convicted criminal shall also be required to pay for his upkeep
including supervision, shelter, meals, medical, clothing, etc.

4) If the convicted criminal refuses to work he will be refused food and
water.

5) The victim is faced with a choice to pay for the error of his ways or die
by his own hand, either way, the victims and the citizens will not be forced
to pay for his life on this planet.

This would not be considered forced labor for the criminal is paying the
same as every other citizen for his upkeep and maintenance.
The above would serve as a deterrent to even the most nefarious persons
considering committing a capital crime.
Currently if a person commits a capital crime and he earns himself a
permanent vacation at the expense of his victim(s) and the citizen body and
this is inherently wrong all the way around and it creates an enormous work
force for the state, ie., lawyers, police, guards, judges, adminstration
personnel, marble buildings, etc., etc.