Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
On Mar 9, 5:33 am, wrote:
If you know of employers who hire ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS of ANY
NATIONALITY...

NOW I KNOW BETTER NOWand SO DO YOU.

FYI

greg

Why do you see so much hate and fear?

Why do we have such disrespect for rule of law?

Why is our reaction always negative?

A natural reaction to disrespect for rule of law.

Why don't we remember that this country was founded on the principle of
immigrants being welcome Why can't we remember that nearly all of us here
have ancestors who were immigrants and who would have been illegal under
the current restrictive laws?

I think we all remember that. My grandmother and grandmother came here,
legally, from Ireland. My wife came here legally from the Philippines. But
they legal way they immigrated here is so out of fashion with you guys,
these little irritants like 'rule of law' really bother you. Are you ready
to accommodate an extra billion of the world's population who would live
here at the drop of a hat if we opened the doors?

What would it be like with all those people?

Take a visit to China and see. See the people as numerous as ants when you
step in a fireant hill. Take in a whiff at the polution. Find that you
cannot drink tap water anywhere in the country. See the crowded apartments.
Learn about the one child law that is a sorry but necessary solution to
theior overpopulation problem. And they have one of the highest standards of
living in Asia (I am not saying that overpopulation would necessarily end US
economic dominance but living here would not be so nice).

Why don't we welcome them and insist that our government eliminate the
hateful fearful barriers?

Now you are asking the right questions!

It appears that this solution would be along *legal* lines, respecting rule
of law.

Why can't people realize that most immigrants are some of the best
people who are looking for a better life and are willing to work for it.

Do you think the whole world is as stupid as you? Of course we realize that.
If you grew up in the sort of unsanitary condition, lack of medical care ND
poverty AS they did, you would be the same way. The US as it is today is a
virtual garden of eden to these people (though many of them call us
imperialists, the great satan whatever degrading term they can think of in
their deep envy of us, they would jump at the chance for a free green card
if offered).

Why have we forgotten the words inscribed on the Statue of Liberty?

Those words were insscibed by the French and did not come from the US
Constitution. It is not actually incorporated into our rule of law though
many people seem to think so. It was one of their better tricks in all of
the efforts of the French to screw us ;-))

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe
free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,
tempest tossed, to me"

Send them ...To France...ooops, they have an immigration problem themselves.

What has happened to this country?

What has happened is that our values changed from relative to absolute.
Under relative values, 'rule of law' becomes a relative concept that is
subject to liberal interpretation (pun intended).

There are people on this group who are concerned about a Chinese invasion.
The Chinese do not wish to invade this country but Bush and his ilk inspire
the misplaced "fear" you talk about. Meanwhile, our neighbor to the south is
conducting a true, physical albiet "peaceful" invasion, overloading our
social services and truly impacting jobs right here in the "homeland" as the
Bush administration has coined the word for "domestic".

We will all be OK if we return to rule of law. If you want to increase our
population from Mexico, then change the law. The disrespect for rule of law
is what is destroying our Nation.