Posted to alt.home.repair

Default electric fence?

"longshot" wrote in message
news:LKBIh.1971$vb.1410@trndny04...

Begin by calling a some real garden centers. Most won't carry the stuff,
but eventually, you'll find someone who can recommend a local store.
Also, see if you have one of these stores in your area:

http://www.countrymax.com/cmstore/customer/home.php

They have LOTS of electric fence supplies. Interesting stores, too.
Explore, and you'll figure out why it helps to be rich if you want to own
a horse. So many accessories! Almost as expensive as owning a boat. :-)

i checked ebay... is this what i want?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Parmak-Electric-...QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know - I was just recommending the store. And, I would *NOT* buy
this sort of thing online, since you may need local advice if there are any
issues, and it's nasty to walk into a local dealer for help with something
you bought elsewhere.