Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Stephen Cowell Stephen Cowell is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"LassiveBong" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 06:02:44 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"SpeciousFlong" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 05:03:50 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

Fearless Leader would indeed shoot me.... except that
there's plenty of plumbing in a modern radio-telescope.

None of which is soldered with acid flux, dumb****, much less Zinc
Chloride based acid flux.

I soldered it myself... with the exact flux
you showed a picture of.

Wrong! Your statement above declares "modern radio telescope". That
**** your retarded supervisor let you use your infamous acid flux on
is hardly "modern", and MODERN radio telescopes not only are NOT put
together with that CRAP, they would never be worked on by a totally
retarded ****head like you.

Here's a trip... Google Groups tells the truth.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2mfnqw

Pay attention to my email address.

BTW, what do you know about cryo?

Kester, the white
paste. I like sweating copper pipe... it relaxes
me in the morning. Ever use white bread to
stop the water from cooling the joint? Anyway,
I installed the hot water heater at VLBAFD.
You are wrong, and owned, *again*.

Not even close, dumb****.

I'm proud of you! The fecal stuff has stopped
entirely! Now if you'd just change your massive-ly
offensive screen name I'll quit kicking you.
__
Steve
..