Santa Cruz Mike

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:50:58 -0700, Gary wrote:

Siggy wrote:

Hang on hoss...

No one is debating the fact that religious principles are being enforced on
hundreds of millions of people worldwide. If you read the post you would
see that I am debating and criticizing the original poster's attempted use
of Bible verses to back up his point,

when in fact the cited Bible verses
have absolutely no relevance to his argument,

Wrong. In fact the cited Bible verses have absolutely no relevance to
his argument under YOUR interpretation of them. Are you one of them
middle eastern souperstitious fundies who claims to have the only
"TRUE" interpretation of the ignorant middle eastern superstitions?

Harvey... angry at God too!! Thanks haven't gone your way? Life
hard? Bitterness working on you? You and Gary have a little spat?

Mike

The Articles of Confederation of the United Colonies
of New England; May 19, 1643

"Whereas we all came into these parts of America with
one and the same end and aim, namely, to advance the
Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ and to enjoy the liberties
of the Gospel in purity with peace; and whereas in our
settling (by a wise providence of God) we are further
dispersed upon the sea coasts and rivers than was at
first intended,............""