Santa Cruz Mike

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:50:58 -0700, Gary wrote:

Siggy wrote:

Hang on hoss...

No one is debating the fact that religious principles are being enforced on
hundreds of millions of people worldwide. If you read the post you would
see that I am debating and criticizing the original poster's attempted use
of Bible verses to back up his point,

when in fact the cited Bible verses
have absolutely no relevance to his argument,

Wrong.

Got Foorp?

Mike

"That religion, or the duty which we owe to
our Creator, and the manner of discharging it, can be
directed only by reason and conviction, not by force
or violence; and therefore all men are equally
entitled to the free exercise of religion,
according to the dictates of conscience; and that it
is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian
forbearance, love, and charity towards each other."
Virginia Constitution 1776