Santa Cruz Mike

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 00:36:07 GMT, "Siggy"
wrote:

I don't know what Bible you're looking at but the King James version has
virtually no connection to the passages you cite, or, your citings are so
completely out of context that they are meaningless. For example, your
point C seems to state that virgins shall be executed. If you actually took
the time to look this up you would see that the woman was getting stoned for
*LYING* about being a virgin. The next verse talks about stoning the man if
he cheats on his wife. Etc...

I'm not advocating either side of this issue other than to point out that
your particular post is nothing but a bunch of contrived crap, which I'm
sure is designed to specifically to take a cheap shot at religious
principles in general.

Robert

Robert.. Robert... Don't mind Cliff. He is avoiding answering old
questions by trying to create new ones!

Mike

Cliff's bowl has a 10 unit/inch outside diameter and a 30 unit/inch
outer circumference and a 5 unit/inch depth. The diameters have a
..005 inch tolerance. And no Virginia PI does not equal 3.00000. So how
does Cliff make this bowl?

Prove that God does not exist.
Which version of SmartCAm did you use to know so much about it's
abilities?
What Smartcam template files have you created or edited to understand
the code generation possibilities of Smart Cam?
What CAD/CAM system do you use on a daily, or weekly, ok monthly basis
to program with?
What is AIDS?
Why is considered an AIDS death?
What causes AIDS?