Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general
CptDondo CptDondo is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Our ancestors came here LEGALLY. They assimilated by learning ENGLISH
and becoming Americans. These new immigrants just want to take and
epect us to cater to them. Put them in cargo containers and drop them
into the ocean!!!

Really? Then why are there still enclaves of Yiddish, Polish, etc.
speaking communities today in NYC? Chinese in LA/SF? A hundred years
(and 5 generations) after their ancestors came here?

Would you really call Chinatown assimilated? (And did you ever study
the history of the SF earthquake? After the records holding the birth
certificates of the Chinese laborers were lost, it turned out that
*every* Chinese person in that area was a son or daughter of someone who
could find his certificate....)

Good grief, stop spouting this nonsense!

Our immigration laws are so screwed up, so racist, that it is damn near
impossible to come here legally, and yet our industry depends on these
workers.