Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

wrote in message
oups.com...
Our ancestors came here LEGALLY. They assimilated by learning ENGLISH
and becoming Americans. These new immigrants just want to take and
epect us to cater to them. Put them in cargo containers and drop them
into the ocean!!!

Are you somehow afraid of someone not speaking English? Do they make
you feel inferior? Do you feel bad because many of them are doing better
than you do, because they are willing to work harder?

Note: After my current responses I will make one more set of responses
in about 48 hours. I am doing this because this really does not fit in this
newsgroup and I think it is time to come to an end. I will try to give
everyone a chance to ask for one more response and of course anyone is
welcome to respond after my last response.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit