Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Rubenstein Bill Rubenstein is offline

Default Rebuilding a Delta 1460

Bearings are bearings. I'd pull them out, get any numbers off them,
measure them, and have your bearing supplier match them with SKF or
something good. If you have a bearing supplier in town, take them with you.

Bill

marc rosen wrote:
Hello All,
I just did a Google search looking for headstockstock bearings for a
1460 and most of the posts are old, some links don't come up anymore.
Does anyone have a source for such bearings and any other pertinent
info on rebuilding this lathe. I am searching OWWM concurrnet with
this group as well.
Thanks in advance for any advice of information.

Marc