Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Don" wrote in message

"jerryl" wrote in message

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
jerryl wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

..

I welcome all legal immigrants. It's the illegals I resent and want
deported. The legals had to jump through hoops, prove their health is
satisfactory and prove that they have no criminal records. They also
have to prove that they won't be a burden on society. The illegals
come in with no such proof. They flood our medical system, education
system and prison system. Look at the prison populations in the
western cities.

I don't know about your ancestors, but I doubt if mine could have
made it though all those hopes today. In fact I doubt if I could if I
did not already have US citizenship. Not only hoops, but limits on the
numbers are used to keep them out.

As for flooding our medical, educational and prison systems, I assure
you that if you removed all non US borns from those institutions, there
would still be a flood.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Well, my ancestors came over in the late 1800's and early 1900's and had
to jump through all of those hoops before they were allowed in. They had
to have someone here sponsor them. They had to have a place to live and a
job, BEFORE THEY WERE ALLOWED IN. They were not allowed to go on any
welfare or relief systems. If they couldn't support themselves then their
sponsors had to.
If my ancestors had to do it, along with all the millions of tired and
poor that were accepted to this country, then there's no reason for the
illegals to be allowed to remain here.
You are a contractor. Do you hire illegals to work for you?

You are making it a habit of speaking for other people, as above, your
ancestors you never knew, foreigners that you hate, etc.
And yet you don't even know anything about what you are yammering about.
All you can do is squeal illegal, Illegal, ILLEGAL like a puppet.

Rush Limbaugh say, monkey say. :-)