Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Don Don is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"jerryl" wrote
I welcome all legal immigrants. It's the illegals I resent and want
deported. The legals had to jump through hoops, prove their health is
satisfactory and prove that they have no criminal records. They also have
to prove that they won't be a burden on society. The illegals come in with
no such proof. They flood our medical system, education system and prison
system. Look at the prison populations in the western cities.

All of the negative things you mentioned are caused by the politicians you
vote for.
In effect YOU are your own problem.