Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general
Don Don is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Terry" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:21:06 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

On Mar 9, 5:33 am, wrote:
If you know of employers who hire ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS of ANY
NATIONALITY...

NOW I KNOW BETTER NOWand SO DO YOU.

FYI

greg

Why do you see so much hate and fear?

Why is our reaction always negative?

Why don't we remember that this country was founded on the principle
of
immigrants being welcome Why can't we remember that nearly all of us here
have ancestors who were immigrants and who would have been illegal under
the
current restrictive laws?

Why don't we welcome them and insist that our government eliminate the
hateful fearful barriers?

Why can't people realize that most immigrants are some of the best
people who are looking for a better life and are willing to work for it.

Have you seen the TV show Cops lately?

Is that the one where bald headed steroid infested thugs in silly costumes
go around beating people up with sticks and other dangerous things?