Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
jerryl jerryl is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
jerryl wrote:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or
that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public." Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

I reserve my right to disagree.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Now just what does that have to do with illegal aliens?

Well maybe if you had not snipped out the preceding section of the
message, it would make sense.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

I sure wish you'd answer my previous question. Do you hire illegals in your
business? Simple question. I just think that someone that advocates the
illegal entry into our country and work force has an ulterior motive.