Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 9, 3:39 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message

link.net...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Hardly a reason to let them come in. If they were tossed out
for
being illegal, then three things would happen. Some things wouldn't
get
done because at "real" wages (w/o the extra illegals) they just
aren't
profitable.
Conscripted people will work for minimum wage. No need to see jobs
vanish
and things not get done.

Can we at least pretend to stay within the confines of reality?

Which part of the ABOVE do you consider to be a departure from
reality?
18 year olds already work **** jobs and they're happy to get them.
They
rarely stick around for more than a year anyway.

They don't do it at the point of a gun.

In other instances, the wages and to a greater or larger
extent prices would go up.
Not if legal replacement workers receive the same wages as illegals.
But that is assuming a repeal of the laws of supply and demand.
Again try to keep it kinda sorta real.

We're discussing a hypothetical situation he All the meat heads who
want the illegals out - they get their wish and they're gone tomorrow,
just in time for planting season across much of America. How do you
replace them, and what do you pay them?

Farmers just have to pay higher wages, that's all.

Are you ready for $8.00 per pound lettuce & broccoli? How do you think
that
would affect low income people?- Hide quoted text -

Apparently you never heard of Bush's proposal of a guest worker
program, did you? Turn off the cartoons and watch the news for a
change.

Believe me, that will NOT satisfy the most rabid opponents of foreign
workers.