Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Hardly a reason to let them come in. If they were tossed out for
being illegal, then three things would happen. Some things wouldn't
get
done because at "real" wages (w/o the extra illegals) they just aren't
profitable.
Conscripted people will work for minimum wage. No need to see jobs
vanish
and things not get done.

Can we at least pretend to stay within the confines of reality?
Which part of the ABOVE do you consider to be a departure from reality?
18 year olds already work **** jobs and they're happy to get them. They
rarely stick around for more than a year anyway.

They don't do it at the point of a gun.

In other instances, the wages and to a greater or larger
extent prices would go up.
Not if legal replacement workers receive the same wages as illegals.
But that is assuming a repeal of the laws of supply and demand.
Again try to keep it kinda sorta real.
We're discussing a hypothetical situation he All the meat heads who
want the illegals out - they get their wish and they're gone tomorrow,
just in time for planting season across much of America. How do you
replace them, and what do you pay them?

Farmers just have to pay higher wages, that's all.

Are you ready for $8.00 per pound lettuce & broccoli?

I doubt it would go that high. I think those two
crops, for one things, are things that *do* lend
themselves to more mechanization.

How do you think that
would affect low income people?

Worse than it would affect higher income people. Most
price increases affect poor people more than rich people.

You're not suggesting that massive illegal immigration
is countenanced as a policy goal of providing cheap
food for poor people, are you?