John Scheldroup

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

"Guido" wrote in message
John Scheldroup wrote:
I am not opposed to same sex marriage.

What about samish sex marriage?
http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/

So what's the problem

"If this trend continues, before long our towns and cities will be full of
people
like K, S, L, H, T, and O, people "asserting their rights" by dating,
falling in love with,
marrying, and spending the rest of their lives with whomever they please."
"I, for one, am not about to stand by and let that happen."

The author of the letter is creating an illusion of her own, in that which
she does not

understand. Her current wife being suddenly female when she was male has
gotten to

play both parts as the female role and now male role, lifting weights. She
is fascinated

by another friends wife whom is female. She is married to a gay man whom is
male.

This friend she knows will divorce her gay husband. The lesbian neighbor
want's to get

to know and explain herself to this femine person, maybe later to become
equinted.

John