Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...

Absolutely amazing how anyone thinks forced labor, as opposed to free
markets, is the answer to illegal immigration.
I find it hard to believe he really does think it. I think he just
enjoys being absurdly provocative.

If the country needed soldiers badly enough, you'd be fine with
conscription.

False.

If the country's food supply was at risk, you'd have problems with
requiring people to serve the country with a pay scale equal to other
jobs they might get.

The country's food supply is not at risk. Involuntary servitude is always
wrong. We have a constitutional amendment against it. You could look it
up.

So, if we got rid of migrant workers, many of whom are illegals, how
would you propose getting strawberries and lettuce out of the fields and
into trucks? Prayer?

No. Labor, as in the past. Farmers will just have to pay more for it.
Some of that cost they'll pass on to the consumer, and some of it the
farmers will have to eat. That's how it goes in other industries; no
reason for agriculture to be any different.

Some farmers pay illegals the legal minimum wage. 18 year old nice white
genuine Americans get the same money working at McDonald's for the same
money. Why don't you think they even apply for farm work?