Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...

If you take away an entire labor force, what do you suggest to keep
industries from collapsing? Magic? Prayer?

What basis do you have for thinking the industries would collapse?

Farmers have real problems selling their crops if they can't harvest them.

Farmers might just have to pay the cost of getting the
crops harvested.

If there aren't enough humans to harvest them, the farmers can't sell the
crops. This already happened in California last year, due to shortages of
workers.

I kept hearing stories about it, including ones that
seemed very suspicious about the pear crop in the
northern counties, but I never noticed any shortage of
pears in the markets, and the prices didn't seem all
that high to me compared to previous years.

It wasn't due to any clamp-down on illegal immigration
that there might have been some temporary shortages of
farm labor. If farmers want workers, they're going to
have to pay high enough wages to get people out there
to do the work. If they want tractors, they're going
to have to pay the market price for tractors. Labor is
not, and should not be, any different from other
resource inputs to firms.