Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...

Absolutely amazing how anyone thinks forced labor, as opposed to free
markets, is the answer to illegal immigration.

I find it hard to believe he really does think it. I think he just enjoys
being absurdly provocative.

If the country needed soldiers badly enough, you'd be fine with
conscription. If the country's food supply was at risk, you'd have problems
with requiring people to serve the country with a pay scale equal to other
jobs they might get.

So, if we got rid of migrant workers, many of whom are illegals, how would
you propose getting strawberries and lettuce out of the fields and into
trucks? Prayer?