Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Hardly a reason to let them come in. If they were tossed out for
being illegal, then three things would happen. Some things wouldn't get
done because at "real" wages (w/o the extra illegals) they just aren't
profitable.

Conscripted people will work for minimum wage. No need to see jobs vanish
and things not get done.

Can we at least pretend to stay within the confines of reality?

In other instances, the wages and to a greater or larger
extent prices would go up.

Not if legal replacement workers receive the same wages as illegals.

But that is assuming a repeal of the laws of supply and demand.
Again try to keep it kinda sorta real.

In still other instances alternative ways of
doing things (automation, for instance) would take root and provide jobs
for those making the stuff.

I've already been through this last part of the discussion, many time, even
to the point where my curiosity made me call 3 farm equipment manufacturers
a couple of years ago. Unanimous responses: "Believe me - if we could figure
out a way to harvest certain crops by machine, we'd build that machine in a
heartbeat".

For some crops, human hands are the only option for now.

Automation was but one of the possibilities.