Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

Rudy Canoza wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
bill allemann wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
theodoric3@lyc

Joe
You should diversify your news sourcing. You are misinformed to a
spectacular extent.

Would you like to challenge any of the specific statements I made

What "specific statements"? You posed a set of
sophomoric and loaded questions that, taken together,
indicate you think there should be no limit on
immigration; no rules at all. Your sophomoric and
loaded questions indicate an astonishingly naive
misunderstanding.

So does that mean you really don't know if any of my statements are true
or are false, only that you disagree with them or want them to be false?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit