Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

bill allemann wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
What morons.

You pretty much summed up the pro-illegal immigration debate right there...

I wouldn't say that. I don't think there's any
legitimate legal or moral basis to the pro-illegal
immigration side, but there *is* a political logic to
it, and those who are promoting illegal immigration as
a goal are not stupid or moronic about their use of the
political and legal systems to attain their goal.

I think the biggest problem is that on this issue,
there is an ugly, unholy political alliance between two
groups - business-oriented conservatives and
identity-politics liberals - who on most other issues
are indifferent to one another at best, or bitter
enemies. Business wants cheap labor; identity-politics
liberals - the PC crowd - want immigrants' votes.